Raising Learner Outcomes Throughout Schools
MySID provides the tools to offer a unique challenge-based environment for categorisation, evaluation and planning. We've also integrated thinqi (CDSM's LMS) to help schools address their priorities for improvement. Underpinned by the new School Categorisation Framework, MySID provides a range of powerful features. Read on...
Best Practice Creator
Leveraging thinqi Playlists, users are given the tools to easily create visually stunning, web-ready and device agnostic examples of best practice for sharing to peers; something which encourages an inclusive environment for school-driven improvement.
Event and Brokerage Services
Using our multilingual events management application, we provide the functionality to broker a variety of events (face-to-face, online or blended), providing schools and teachers with the platform to professionally develop their skillset. Taking this further, we now offer a timebanking service which allows schools to offer their services to a central repository for other schools to purchase in exchange for ‘time-money’. This allows the providers to accrue time to spend on services that will assist in realising their improvement potential.
Best Practice Showcase
In response to the increasing need for school-led improvement, the repository showcases examples of best practice resources that have been verified for inter-school sharing. These resources can be tagged using labels such as 'school improvement priorities'. This makes finding the most relevant content as simple as possible.
Managed Folders provide the ability to define a document exchange process to ensure compliance against an agreed framework, whether that be improvement or inspection based. Integral to this is the guided file submission which provides users with easy access to specific information about the expected responses whilst maintaining the flexibility to offer automated or simple manual verification of documents.
The organisation of tasks is crucial for ensuring that specific improvement actions are accomplished within expected timeframes. The Tasks feature in MySid enables all of this, and more. Users can receive and delegate tasks for completion against a specified due date — for example, the completion of a Managed Folders process or attendance at an event. All weaved together through our simple notification system, Tasks provide the one stop shop to managing the improvement process.
The place to track improvement progress and task compliance is through our visually informative Compliance Reporting dashboard. Fully customisable through our intuitive filter setup, the power to easily shape compliance information to get the most relevant reporting data is available at the push of a button.
"Their technologies are contemporary. Their approach to learning is informed and their service ethos is second to none. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend CDSM." Dr Kevin Palmer Assistant Director, EAS
What are the benefits of school improvement software?
- Strategic Statistical Analysis: A standardised, collaborative inter-school approach allows the strategic statistical analysis of data to produce insights and benchmark school improvement performance.
- Collaborative Roles: A range of user-sets with different administrative abilities within the software allow the many roles involved with school improvement to contribute to the initiative.
- KPI Monitoring: Monitor across the board a range of key performance indicators including finance, quality assurance, staff development and learner attainment in a centralised dashboard to provide intelligent insights into individual, cluster or regional school improvement performance.
- Catergorisation: Visually represent the disparity between schools that require the most help and guidance to improve, schools that are performing well but could continue to improve and schools that are highly effective and that could assist others.
- Prioritisation: Outline and prioritise actions stated within a school's Self-Evaluation process to accelerate school improvement performance.
- Reporting: Ability to generate and create reporting based upon quality and impact of school improvement activities to provide an understanding of value creation and return on investment.
Share your contact details with us and we'll be in touch.
Any questions about school improvement software? Our internal experts will be happy to help.